Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In order for you to make the best decisions about your oral health, it is important to have answers to your questions. Here are a few common questions patients may have. If your question isn’t listed, please give us a call or send us an email using our online contact form.
We believe it is best to “inform before we perform.” We have found patients feel the most comfortable when they know what to expect.
- I’m nervous about going to the dentist. How can you help?
- Why should I replace my missing tooth?
- Why should I be concerned about gum disease?
- What happens if Waters Family Dentistry is out of network for my insurance?
- Why don’t I have any discomfort if I have a cavity?
- What is the difference between a power and a manual toothbrush?
- Why do teeth crack?
- What happens if a tooth cracks?
- How can I prevent cracked teeth?
- While not totally preventable, you can make your teeth less prone to cracking by following these guidelines.